Saturday, July 11, 2009

I Have Dream (pella edit)

Not too long I was inspired and I recorded this set, but way back when some one else inspired many and then many more. So I go with the flow, you can call me a dead fish if you want, because this flow is good!

The opening song is my own version of the famous speech, the song I used was pretty well known in 2005-2006, but the powerful words overtake the music, and with a little help from technology I was able to intrigue a few people and make them curious (everybody knows now :-)). I originally made this song as part of a longer set dedicated to my girlfriend as we were going through some bumpy moments. So I asked music to help me deliver a message with good musical story. This particular song trigger the musical exchange and conversation, and I became very attached to it. Love and happiness everybody, have a great one and don't forget to dream.
Ciao!

No comments: